just want to give a little information to you, as my gallery hasn't had any new updates at the moment regarding new illustrations. Considering the fact that I have an acrylic painting from last year, as well as a more recent one, needing some polishing and revision, these two might end up with digital steps.
The thing is that, over time, a traditional painting will become outdated due to constant practice without it being done, at least in my case. As I like to switch between painting and drawing with all possible tools.
So instead of wasting traditional colour and feeling a bit bad about working at outdated paintings, I can basically do remastered versions of them as digital tools allow many great shortcuts. With these two traditional paintings I did the last 6 to 11 months I improved a lot of my overall perception of detail and colour.
It will be fun to finish them.
And there is a third work, it's a rough concept (done entirely digital) of a yet not mentioned or shown character for my personal project Forlorn Knights. Actually, all three images will show content from Forlorn Knights.
With this decision of doing remastered versions of the two traditional images, the more recent one is done to about 40% and the other about 60%, I feel a lot better and am able to start a new traditional painting with my actual skillset from scratch. I am trying to be rougher and more sketchy, it's fun to experiment with different approaches.
Hope you all have a great week.
Visit the galleries of my best friend and our team-gallery, and if you like the Fantasy-Club and painting Fantasy-Art, read our rules and join us.
Dracorigian-Fantasia MrsGraves xxfantasy-clubxx.deviantart.co… (xxFANTASY-CLUBxx)
And finally: The GREAT-ART-COLLECTION Group of my best friend