it looks very good for my personal project named Forlorn Knights - Darksome Arising to have it's "beta status" starting from the 1st of June.
This so called beta status is:
- Writing the chapter manuscripts, so the story can be already followed as far as possible (depends on how many chapters per week I am able to do)
- These chapter manuscripts are not illustrated, and the language will be basic, enough to follow the actual story
- The chapter manuscripts will be uploaded via the motion book tool. That way I am able to give some more focus or special moods to a scene, per example regarding how fast and especially what kind of text will be faded in or faded out
And that is all for the beta-state. The story is currently at it's 5th arc, it is still a lot of stuff to do until the development has reached the story's half finale. When things are working out as I have planned, the whole development and the written chapter manuscripts will be done in 2018/2019, or maybe even earlier.
From that point you might already have followed the full story, since the beginning, or stumbled upon it and have plenty of manuscripts to read (if interesting enough, of course). And throughout the released chapter manuscripts, I will take any helpful feedback to check if open questions regarding the plot will be explained throughout the story, and if not, it will be included for the full-version-status of the story.
The full version status is:
- Illustrating all chapter manuscripts of the whole story
- Taking feedback that pointed out (as I checked it myself by that point) that indeed some necessary information to understand the plot are missing or not explained well enough, and extending the plot with more content. Maybe even including some spin offs or so, more fun with characters that might be liked by then
- Improving the language (grammar, etc.) before lettering the chapter pages
- Uploading the full illustrated chapters via the motion book tool on Deviantart.
The full version, if things are going well, might be possible to be developed starting from 2020 or later.
The reason as to why I do the beta status is: I do not want to let anyone, who might be interested in the story, wait for 5 years until there is something to read/look at. This is why I will release the manuscripts, that hopefully are fun enough to follow the story itself. In between I am always uploading sceneries or concepts to my gallery that give you more visual information for the characters, surroundings, etc.
Another reason for the beta status method is: Anyone who wants to build a world might be able to feel encouraged to spend a lot of time with it, and maybe figures out a way to share it with those who are or will be interested in it, as soon as possible.
I know it can be quite frustrating when something needs a lot of work, but one wants to share it as soon as possible. So yeah.... I think that I have found a good way to do so.
I'll see how far I get, but I do my best.
Alright, I continue to wrestle with my ideas now. <_<
And by the way, more Photoshop Brushes will show up soon in .
Have a great week!
Visit the galleries of my best friend and our team-gallery, and if you like the Fantasy-Club and painting Fantasy-Art, read our rules and join us.
Dracorigian-Fantasia MrsGraves xxfantasy-clubxx.deviantart.co… (xxFANTASY-CLUBxx)
And finally: The GREAT-ART-COLLECTION Group of my best friend